Why Choose Montécare?
is a first class domiciliary care company supplying first class staff
who are dedicated, caring and professional and who will aim to give
complete customer satisfaction.
- Our feedback from Service Users and their
families is second to none. Please see our Service User
- We work on recommendation and reputation
- We are very flexible with visiting times and
will always work with you to suit your needs and go that extra mile.
- We have dedicated Managers and Co-ordinators
who are always on the end of the telephone to help sort out any
worries or problems you may have and too put things in order at the
- All staff will give you your correct allocated
time for support and care.
support and communicate with the family as well as the Service User -
we aim to give a total experience.
- We give you allocated times with a small window
of time movement so you know when we are arriving.
- We telephone you if there is a chance of a
delay. Eg a previous user needing the Doctor or Nurse.
- Our Risk assessment process is rigorous but
enjoyable this is to make sure that you are safe and the carer is
- All Care plans are tailored to your choices,
needs and are changeable at any time. These are put together as a
- All staff shadow and are introduced to the
Service Users when they first join Montécare.
Montecare is fully insured with New India Assurance Company Limited
Employers Liability £10,000.000 Public Liability £5000,000
- All staff have two references
- All Staff have a Criminal Records check
- Staff will wear Montécare uniform
- Staff will carry identification badges
- Staff will wear protective clothing when necessary
- Staff will be or are fully trained to the highest standard
- Staff will respect the choice and independence of each individual
- Staff will strive to meet the needs of each individual
- Staff will be committed to ensuring that you can remain in the
comfort of your own home
- All staff will constantly be trained and updated
All our staff are directly employed by
Montécare on a regular basis. We do not employ temporary or
agency staff. We recruit our staff exclusively on the basis of ability
and do not discriminate on grounds of race, culture, age, gender or
Some of Montécare's
Polices and Procedures
- There is a no smoking policy
- No drinking Policy
- Staff will respect service users wishes at all times to the best of
- Staff will be aware of infection control and health and safety
matters at all times. Using colour coded cloths and cleaning items
- Staff will not provide private work outside of Montécare for
any registered service user
- Staff will remain professional at all times with regard to worker
relationships, and will not break confidentiality at any time
- Staff will show a duty of care to maintain the safety and wellbeing
of all service users at all times
- Staff will show no prejudice with regard to ethnic origin,
nationality, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status,
disability, age, social class or any other irrelevant personal
characteristic or preference.
Montécare's Terms and
- There will be an agreed care plan for each service user
- All domiciliary care will be tailored around each individual
- Charged at an hourly rate not per visit
- Regular maintenance plans will be reviewed on a regular basis
- Weekly/fortnightly or monthly billing by arrangement to suit you